Friday, January 01, 2010

Supporting undergraduate research

Go over to Isis the goddess's blog. She's donating January's proceeds to an undergraduate award to be presented at Experimental Biology in Anaheim. Fantastic initiative, especially when you have traffic enough to provide for an extra awardee of the David Bruce Award, as Isis does.

In her honour I'm posting a shoe today. It's my favourite shoe. I wear it almost all the time. Every day at work, and every summer from April through September. Its simple design and stylish looks makes it the perfect shoe for daily casual wear as well as for jacket and tie occasions.

I present the Birkenstock!


Birkenstock sandals, new and one that's a year old. I don't know what it is but they wear out fast when I use them.

Yours,

Michael

3 comments: