Monday, November 14, 2011

Traveling noob

I am back in Glasgow, in the same hotel room as last time. It was still cheap, and still quite nice.

Just as with Bergen, it is close to the end of the world. Instead of flying directly, you can choose between Copenhagen, London and Amsterdam; or a combination. This time it was Amsterdam and a five-hour flight and transfer time.

Travelling with an orthosis is really quite alright. Security suddely treats you like a porcelain doll, and everyone is most helpful. It does, however, make it more difficult to manage the transfer when you are 30 minutes late because of fog.

Anyway. Now I must sleep, it's been a 19-hour day. 12 of them actually working. I just hope the rest of the week will be as productive. Might be once I get a new adapter so that I can charge the computer. Noob.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:

No comments:

Post a Comment