Friday, September 04, 2009

Report from SPS annual meeting in Uppsala

This was meant to be a timely post, but that is apparently not my forte. It was also meant to include some interesting science, but I thought it was time to get this out, seeing that the next meeting is just around the corner.

Now it is a week couple of weeks month since the annual meeting of the Scandinavian Physiological Society, which was held in Uppsala, Sweden this year. The meeting provided the best renal sessions I have visited so far at a SPS meeting. This obviously does honour to the Kidney Resösh Group [sic] in Uppsala.

By far the best part of the meeting was the extra curricular activities. I got to meet up with many of my old friends and colleagues in Uppsala and then we got drunk together.

So thanks to everyone. I hope to see you again next year, maybe already at Experimental Biology.

/Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment